Wednesday, February 20, 2013

BOB 1

Kathryn: Kathryn's blog is my favorite and I find it very helpful.
Socorro: I like the uniqueness of this blog and it is also very helpful.
Josh: I like that not only does he do the requirement, but puts quotes and extra things as well.
Sarah G.: The background and layout of this blog really interest me.
Ubi: This blog also interest me and I like the music played.
Sarah A: Very updated blog which is helpful and a nice background.
Michelle: Simple blog to refer to when you're in need of help. Cute hello kitty.
Ryan: Very neat and simple to look at. Nice music too!
Beka: I like reading the post because her personality is shown through them.
Hayden: Also very updated and interesting to look at.
Kasie: Love the presentation of the blog.
Eana: Really good remixes on the lit terms and finished all before due.
Kayla: Simple background, but the post are up to date and helpful.
Jackie: Really nice background and interesting to see the lit term remixes.
Katelyn: Very updated and simple to look at.
Rocio: I like the remixes to the lit terms on her blog.
Ryland: Love the background! Also very updated
Will: Nice posts, seems like there's a lot of effort put into them.
Kelli: Really good blog and posts.
Ruth: Simple background, but great posts!
Laura: Post regularly and has a very nice, neat blog.
Jenna: Nice blog and post regularly.
Landon: Missing some work, but really good terms. Cool background!
Dylan: Great effort in assignments shown!
Owen Iness; Needs more stuff, but otherwise a good blog.
Paul: Needs some updating, but really interesting background.

1 comment:

  1. Great descriptions on the assignment, I look forward to seeing more from you.

    ReplyDelete