Wednesday, March 6, 2013

First Quarter Review

a.) So far this semester I was doing really good on completing the required assignments, but recently I fell behind a little. I'm getting the work done now and I'm not going to be slacking off from here on. For the senior project my group hasn't done much yet, but we know what we have to do to finish the project on time.
b.) My goal for the rest of the semester is to finish strong. I want to get all my work done on time and find time to study as much as I can. I'm aiming to stay away from senioritis.
c.) I guess the only suggestion I have is to prepare more for the AP test. The free periods to work on what needs to get done is helpful, but occasionally I think we should work as a class instead of as an individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment