Sunday, August 19, 2012

1st Assignment: Orientation Video



I enrolled into this class because I love the challenge of an AP class. There's so many benefits while taking the class such as getting more experience with writing, a weighed grade, and a feel for a college environment. Taking this class sophmore year encouraged me to take it again this year because I learned so much in the class. The techniques used to teach in this classroom are so interesting and I'm excited to find out what's in store for the class this year.

My goals being in this class are to better my writing skills and expand my vocabulary. I want to go into college knowing the most I can know as a new freshman.  This is why I'm looking forward to writing projects and public speaking in the class because I know it will benefit me in the future. I'm hoping to also become more confident by the end of this course with my writing, public speaking, and my judgement as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment