Tuesday, October 23, 2012

To Facebook or Not to Facebook

I personally enjoy Facebook because it's a way to socialize with friends and family. When you have friends and family in other countries and states it keeps you connected. For instance when I was in Italy, I wasn't aloud to text because of the international cost so I used Facebook each day to communicate with my friends.  I've learned now though that Facebook has risks I wasn't  aware of, which is that it can access our private information even if we think it's private and protected. It's obvious that much of our information as a user is already visible to others like a picture of us, age, and our name. Now I know that even though my profile is stated as private my information can still be seen.  After reading and discussing this information I feel I should be more cautious and careful on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment